User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
All subscription plans are on a month-to-month basis, and there will be no refunds given for the days the subscriptions aren’t used, or cancelled for any reason, personal or otherwise.
Please refer to the individual product or service policies for more information. Our general policy is no refunds unless otherwise stated in writing.
We may, in our sole discretion, create promotional codes that may be redeemed for product discounts subject to the following terms and any additional terms that We establish on a per promotional code basis (“Promo Codes”). Promo Codes must be used by their intended audience, for their intended purpose, and in a lawful manner. Promo codes may not be duplicated, sold or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public forum or otherwise), unless expressly permitted by us. Promo Codes have no cash value and may expire or be disabled by at any time, for any reason, prior to your use. We reserve the right to withhold or deduct credits or other features or benefits obtained through the use of Promo Codes by you or any other User in the event that we determine or believe that the use or redemption of the Promo Code was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of the applicable Promo Code terms.
In order to access some of the Services on this Website, you may be required to use an account and password that can be obtained by completing our official onboarding form, which requests certain information and data (“Registration Data”), and maintaining and updating your Registration Data as required. By registering, you agree that all information provided in the Registration Data is true and accurate and that you will maintain and update this information as required in order to keep it current, complete, and accurate.
Your use of the services we provide is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through all the official business channels used to provide the service. By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, blog comments, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this Website, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party; or
- You further agree not to:
- make any unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting Usernames and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating User accounts by automated means or under false pretense;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website and/or the Content contained therein;
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website;
- trick, defraud or mislead us and other Users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as User passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
- interfere with, disrupt or create an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website;
- attempt to impersonate another User or person or use the Username of another User;
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile;
- use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse or harm another person;
- use the Services as part of any effort to compete with us or to provide services as a service bureau;
- attempt to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website, or any portion of the Website;
- harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you;
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Services;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”);
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that accesses the Website, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software;
- disparage, tarnish or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Website; and
- use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. We do not target our Content to children or teenagers under 18, and we do not permit any Users under 18 on our Service. If we learn of any User under the age of 18, we will terminate that User’s account immediately.
You own your content, but you allow us certain rights to it, so that we can display and share the content you post. We have the right to remove content if we need to.
- Responsibility for User-Generated Content. You may create content, written or otherwise, while using the Service (“User-Generated Content”). You are solely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, any User-Generated Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service, regardless of the form of that content. Any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User-Generated Content that you make available or access through your use of the Service is solely your responsibility. We are not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User-Generated Content.
- Right to Post. You represent and warrant that you have the right to post all User-Generated Content you submit. Specifically, you warrant that you have fully complied with any third party licenses relating to User-Generated Content, and have taken all steps necessary to pass through to end Users any required terms.
- Ownership of User-Generated Content. Except for Content that originates from us, we do not claim ownership of any Content that is transmitted, stored, or processed in your account. You retain all ownership of, control of, and responsibility for User-Generated Content you post. You may control access to your User-Generated Content through settings in your User account.
By posting Contributions to any part of the Website, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right and license to: (1) host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising or otherwise; (2) prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions; and (3) grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels. Such use and distribution license will apply to any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and personal and commercial images you provide. You agree to waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions. We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Website, and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We may accept, reject or remove reviews at our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers the reviews to be objectionable or inaccurate. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have first-hand experience with the subject being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain profanity or offensive, abusive, racist or hate language, discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or references to illegal activity; (3) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (4) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; and (5) you may not post any false statements or organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our Associates or partners.
Please note that service calls, webinars, or other audio or visual services may be recorded and can be used in the future by us for business and promotional materials or in conjunction with the sale of any products or Services unless you specifically request otherwise. If you would like to make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
We provide different Service packages for your purchase. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase information for all purchases made via the Website. You further agree to promptly update your account and financial information, including email address, payment method and credit or debit card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such purchases. Sales tax will be added to the price of purchases as deemed required by us. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
- Fees may be charged on a per purchase basis or on a monthly or other recurring basis. If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to us charging your payment method in advance on a recurring basis, without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge. Recurring charges will continue until you notify us of your cancellation. Charges for renewal periods shall be calculated at the prevailing rates then offered by us.
- In the event you fail to make a timely payment, you will be responsible for all reasonable expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by us in collecting such amounts. We reserve the right to suspend access to the Services in the event you fail to make a timely payment here under.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Website. We also reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.
If you are not satisfied or believe there has been an error in billing, please contact our Customer Service Department by emailing us at [email protected].
This Website may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- Neither we nor our Associates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this Website will not infringe the rights of third parties. See the Copyright Infringement section below for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that Content posted on this Website infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
- You grant us the right to display images of products we create for you using your copyrighted designs and logos on our website or other promotional material for the purpose of promoting our services.
If you believe that material located on or linked to by us violates your copyright, you or the user should send notification to our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (email address is preferred).
- Provide information, if possible, sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the allegedly infringing webpage or other Content (email address is preferred).
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the following address:
Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
Contact: Customer Service
Email: [email protected]
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may promptly remove the identified materials from our Website without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials may be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE WEBSITE FROM US OR OUR ASSOCIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS.
THIS WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS WEBSITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES.
THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES.
Through your use of the Website, you may have the opportunity to engage in commercial transactions with other Users and vendors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the Services available through this Website may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of this Website, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the Services available on this Website are provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any User communications or personalization settings.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The information contained in or made available through this Website (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, real estate, financial, or legal matters. Neither we nor our partners, nor any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death.
The statements made on this Website and in programs offered through this Website are solely the opinion of the author and in no way should be construed as professional advice.
You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of this Website, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR ASSOCIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR OF ANY WEBSITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS WEBSITE.
FURTHER, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE OR FOR ASSISTANCE IN CONDUCTING COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE PROCESSING OF ORDERS.
SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website and the Service, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
If you have a dispute with one or more Users, you release Scalewind LLC and Techstack and their Associates from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favour at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if applicable, and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. Our personnel will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account.
From time to time, this Website may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this Website. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
Although this Website may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their Contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, Service, and/or information made in connection with this Website is void where prohibited.
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, pursuing civil, criminal and injunctive redress. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial proceedings or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
If you wish to delete your User account data, please contact us at [email protected]. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, but bar-ring legal requirements, we will delete your full profile within 60 days.
All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability, governing law and jurisdiction.
If we are involved in a merger or we are bought, we may transfer this Agreement, as long as your rights are protected. You may only agree to these terms if you are able to form a binding contract in your state.
- Severability. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect.
- No Waiver. Any failure on our part to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. The terms and conditions of this Agreement may be waived or amended only in writing and only by the party that is entitled to the benefits of the term(s) or condition(s) being waived or amended. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Limitation of Term of Action. You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with us must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
- Attorneys’ Fees. For every dispute regarding this Agreement, the prevailing party is entitled to its costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees (whether incurred at trial, on appeal, or otherwise) incurred in resolving or settling the dispute, in addition to all other damages or awards to which the party may be entitled.
- Remedies Cumulative. All remedies provided for in this Agreement shall be cumulative and in addition to and not in lieu of any other remedies available to either party at law, in equity, or otherwise.
- Section Headings and Summaries Non-Binding. Throughout this Agreement, each section includes titles and brief summaries of the following terms and conditions. These section titles and brief summaries are not legally binding.
- Electronic Transactions and Signatures. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER RECORDS AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE WEBSITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which requires an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits other than by electronic means. Signatures and identities are not authenticated on the Website.
- Notices. All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at [email protected], if by email. Notices to you may be sent to the address supplied by you as part of your Registration Data. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the Website to inform you of changes to the Website or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you at the time of sending.
- Non-Delivery or Delay. In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and Services available through our Website arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
- Electronic Communications. When you visit the Website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You thereby consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445-1254.